The League Season 4 video artifacts

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
aboxorox

The League Season 4 video artifacts

Post by aboxorox »

Like several other topics I've seen on here for other blu-rays the discs appear to rip fine. However when trying to watch the mkv files they get very bad video artifacts/distortions, I guess you could call it "garbled."

I am running the newest version and even went so far as to exchange the discs for another set but they get the same issue.

Would love some ideas about what to try, thanks!
Woodstock

Re: The League Season 4 video artifacts

Post by Woodstock »

Enable debugging (see link in my signature) and post the logs.

There are a LOT of new Bluray disks out there with BD+ that can cause what you're reporting. When MakeMKV can't figure out the BD+ to fix the video, it will tell you about it, and generate a file for Mike to look at to correct the issue. The location of that file will be reported in the debugging output.
aboxorox

Post by aboxorox »

I emailed in the log to the support email in your link, thanks for the heads up!
fribhey

Post by fribhey »

i'm having the same issue with artifacts on the League Season 4 video
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

fribhey wrote:i'm having the same issue with artifacts on the League Season 4 video
The SVQ was already updated. Did you get a warning about no FUTs and a dump file?
asiraphale

Post by asiraphale »

modern family season 4 is doing the same thing. i uploaded the dump it gave me to drop box when it said no FUT. hopefully i got it sent to the right address.
wonton33

Post by wonton33 »

Mike Admin,

Hello. The series is able to be copied but the results contain artifacts on disc 01, 02 and 03. I am not positive on how to send a 'dump file' but hope this is what you require. Thank you very much for your assistance. I did download the latest *.svq file dsall.svq and placed it in ~/.MakeMKV but unfortunately it did not work.

-Kind regards.