Did I miss this?
Every disk I use requires that I uncheck 'Subtitles' for each Title.
I never use them. Can there be a preference to always uncheck unforced subtitles?
Thank you
Request: Preferences to turn off (nonforced) subtitle always
-
philhu
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:30 pm
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: Request: Preferences to turn off (nonforced) subtitle al
Not a preference, but... if you get into using advanced profiles (there's a section here about them), you can do it.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
-
mike admin
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:26 am
Re: Request: Preferences to turn off (nonforced) subtitle al
No, default selection rule can be overwritten in preferences. Just add ",-sel:(subtitle&(!forced))" to default track selection string in preferences.Woodstock wrote:Not a preference, but... if you get into using advanced profiles (there's a section here about them), you can do it.
-
philhu
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:30 pm
Re: Request: Preferences to turn off (nonforced) subtitle al
That worked!!!!
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!