Everything related to MakeMKV
kakkalla
Posts: 8 Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:49 am
Post
by kakkalla » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:49 am
I just downloaded this version and am told that the key is too old. I have gone to this post:
Code: Select all
http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053
but the key is valid only till the end of July 31.
It is now 1 August where I am so is there a key available for version 1.8.4?
Thank you.
matt198t
Posts: 82 Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:39 pm
Post
by matt198t » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:55 pm
same problem
crowfax
Posts: 972 Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:55 am
Post
by crowfax » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:41 pm
You can buy a key here:
www.makemkv.com/buy/
Or wait for the beta key to be upgraded. If you can't live without the program for a few days, I'd suggest perhaps you should buy the key.
Home Theater PC: Assassin HTPC , XBMCbuntu 12.0 (Frodo) , Intel i5 3570k 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000 , LG BD-ROM
Playback Devices: Mede8er MED600X3D, MyGica EnjoyTV 120, Xtreamer SideWinder 3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox
jsmithv
Posts: 2 Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:25 pm
Post
by jsmithv » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:44 pm
ditto...
thedigitalhobo
Posts: 40 Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:49 am
Post
by thedigitalhobo » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:55 am
maybe change the date on your PC until a new one is posted?
matt198t
Posts: 82 Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:39 pm
Post
by matt198t » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:37 am
doesn't work
liamgunslinger
Posts: 16 Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:28 am
Post
by liamgunslinger » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:42 am
same
romwarrior
Posts: 6 Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:54 pm
Post
by romwarrior » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:53 pm
New key is up...
kakkalla
Posts: 8 Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:49 am
Post
by kakkalla » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:55 pm
THANK YOU!
djkenishii
Posts: 1 Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:53 am
Post
by djkenishii » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:56 am
where can I get the new key?
I am using 1.8.4 under the about > it says I still have until 12 sept but when I try to use it says expired. I double checked my system clock is correct. uninstalled , reinstalled > same issue. help...
Woodstock
Posts: 10980 Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Post
by Woodstock » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:46 pm
The link shown in the first post is always kept up with the current key.