I have been using my trial version for maybe a week - certainly way under 30 days.
This morning when I start the program I get a message
The application version is too old. Please download the latest version at http://http://www.makemkv.com
or enter a registration key to continue using the current version.
I went to the website and the version available for download is the one I am already using. - MakeMKV 1.7.9 for Windows
I would prefer to continue my trial before committing to buy, but this does not seem to be possible anymore.
(see attached makeMVK.PNG)
Thanks in advance for any response.
MakeMVK Trial - Says version is out-of-date
-
technerd
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:17 am
MakeMVK Trial - Says version is out-of-date
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
kinnison
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:15 am
Re: MakeMVK Trial - Says version is out-of-date
Look at this topic for the latest activation code...
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053