Hi,
I recently started what will be a long process (unless there is a way to automate?) converting my DVD rips to .mkv format so I can use Plex, etc. Currently I always ripped full movie to Video_TS using DVDFab.
I ran into an issue with the Brave DVD rip http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5904 which I have posted in the DVD errors forum.
This post is more of a general question. As I convert a few hundred Video_TS to .mkv is there a way to confirm/check quality without having to watch all of the movies? Until catching the Brave DVD audio sync issue I thought that as long as my Video_TS quality was OK the .mkv would be OK as it did not change anything....this does not seem to be the case. I have only converted about ~20 of my rips so far and have stopped until I can figure this out....I have been deleting the TS folders after conversion and not keeping both TS and .mkv formats.
thanks for the help
chuga
checking quality without watching movie
-
Chetwood
- Posts: 999
- Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:16 am
Re: checking quality without watching movie
You could write a batch for makemkvcon.exe.chuga wrote:(unless there is a way to automate?)
MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
MultiShrink: DVD Shrink batch processing
Offizieller Uebersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch
MultiShrink: DVD Shrink batch processing
Offizieller Uebersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch