The disk will read fine, but after selecting the title, tracks, output folder, and click make MKV, it produces a 122MB file in about 10 seconds and says complete. The file will play the first 10 seconds of the title. Whats the issue here?? I have tried all different combinations of titles and tracks and cannot get it to write the entire title.
Are you SURE you selected the primary movie title for creating the MKV? (It should be the largest, likely greater than 10GB and comprised of more than 10 Chapters)
Like I said, I tried all different combinations of titles and tracks. The disc shows two large titles; both are around ~26gb, one has 10 chapters, the other has 27. Both produce a file about 122mb (10 seconds long). When making the mkv, the "source" size says ~26gb. Everything seems right. Since this post, i have ripped two other blurays so I know my hardware is working.
I can confirm I had the same exact problem with Terminator Salvation Blu Ray. Ended up throwing into Clown_BD and then using MKVMerge, worked perfectly. Not an issue with the disc.
dbone1026 wrote:I can confirm I had the same exact problem with Terminator Salvation Blu Ray. Ended up throwing into Clown_BD and then using MKVMerge, worked perfectly. Not an issue with the disc.
thanks for the confirmation dbone1026. It's good to know it's not me or my hardware. I'll give your process a try.