Buy A License: Happy To Pay USD $50 But Not AUD $62
-
chiphead
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:04 am
Buy A License: Happy To Pay USD $50 But Not AUD $62
What can I say. This topic has already been addressed but it did not receive any acceptable outcome. I would just like to add that I don't like been ripped off. Current exchange rate makes USD $50 approx AUD $48.
-
twa000
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:52 pm
Re: Buy A License: Happy To Pay USD $50 But Not AUD $62
Without wishing to restart this argument, you are forgetting the US tax, so its really 59.50 US Dollars, and without doing anything illegal, and without effecting Mikes license fee, if you wish to pay in dollars, it is possible as long as you think outside of the box.chiphead wrote:What can I say. This topic has already been addressed but it did not receive any acceptable outcome. I would just like to add that I don't like been ripped off. Current exchange rate makes USD $50 approx AUD $48.