I have a pretty old BP50NB40 LG drive, and I flashed it with the firmware "HL-DT-ST-BD-RE_BP50NB40-NB50-1.03-NM00800-212005070917.bin" from "The all you need firmware pack" by using SDFtool Flasher (v1.3.5) and a Win 11 PC.
After that, I made a power cycle of the drive, but the drive doesn´t open, and I can´t eject the Blu-ray from it with the Eject button in MakeMKV. I inserted Terminator 2 4K Blu-ray, but MakeMKV doesn´t list the disc.
What may be the issue here? Is it because it's a 4K disc? The drive is from 2016.
Thanks for your help!
Did I bricked my BP50NB40?
-
Billycar11
- Posts: 6258
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:49 am
Re: Did I bricked my BP50NB40?
Unplug it until you are recovering it.
What's the svc code on bottom needs to be 50/52
If it's 40 you need to recover it back to old fw
What's the svc code on bottom needs to be 50/52
If it's 40 you need to recover it back to old fw
Buy a drive from the guide and video maker: viewtopic.php?t=17831
UHD Drive Guide: viewtopic.php?t=19634
Auto flash kit $40 Email Billycar5924@gmail.com No attachments
UHD Drive Guide: viewtopic.php?t=19634
Auto flash kit $40 Email Billycar5924@gmail.com No attachments