Pioneer external slimline USB drives for sale (various OEM like Verbatim) - already 4K UHD crossflashed & tested

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
cyclopss
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2026 10:26 pm

Re: Pioneer external slimline USB drives for sale (various OEM like Verbatim) - already 4K UHD crossflashed & tested

Post by cyclopss »

Hi Skyrider,
I’d like to purchase a verbatim 43888. Please let me know how to proceed.
Thank You
skyrider
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2026 11:01 am

Re: Pioneer external slimline USB drives for sale (various OEM like Verbatim) - already 4K UHD crossflashed & tested

Post by skyrider »

Please send me an email.
You can find my email address in the first post.
Looking for a Pioneer 4K UHD drive?
Click here
rf881a
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2026 12:16 am

Re: Pioneer external slimline USB drives for sale (various OEM like Verbatim) - already 4K UHD crossflashed & tested

Post by rf881a »

I ordered a Verbatim 43888 from skyrider on 06Aug, & he shipped it via FedEx immediately & provided detailed pictures & a tracking number. It arrived on 13Aug, & was packaged extremely well. When opened, it appeared almost new & unused. I had some questions before I ordered it, & he was very prompt to reply. I would not hesitate to purchase from skyrider again. Thank you.
SkiBum
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2026 1:15 pm

Re: Pioneer external slimline USB drives for sale (various OEM like Verbatim) - already 4K UHD crossflashed & tested

Post by SkiBum »

Just want to add another great experience. Communication was prompt and pictures provided as well as all questions answered. Shipping to US was fast and drive arrived quickly, and exactly as described.
Sayaka
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2026 3:00 pm

Re: Pioneer external slimline USB drives for sale (various OEM like Verbatim) - already 4K UHD crossflashed & tested

Post by Sayaka »

I ordered another Verbatim 43888 from skyrider, a NOS one this time. Communication was excellent, shipping was fast, and the drive and cable were in perfect condition. The box was also undamaged.

I set this Pioneer drive to Performance mode and tested it right away. I've only got good things to say about it, it seems to be a great drive, as expected. I highly recommend skyrider.
Ricoch3T
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2026 8:42 pm

Re: Pioneer external slimline USB drives for sale (various OEM like Verbatim) - already 4K UHD crossflashed & tested

Post by Ricoch3T »

Ordered a Verbatim 43888 from skyrider, Great communication and fast shipping. Everything looked brand new in the box. Would buy from him again if I need another one.
underrated905
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2026 11:21 am

Re: Pioneer external slimline USB drives for sale (various OEM like Verbatim) - already 4K UHD crossflashed & tested

Post by underrated905 »

Skyrider sent me an usb drive w. Pioneer BDR-UD04 1.14.
Very fast shipping and good packaging!

Works with my uhd drives.

I'm happy with the purchase.
5 Stars

:D
skyrider
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2026 11:01 am

Re: Pioneer external slimline USB drives for sale (various OEM like Verbatim) - already 4K UHD crossflashed & tested

Post by skyrider »

Pioneer BDR-XD05T and Pioneer BDR-XD07TB listed for sale.
Both have been crossflashed to enable UHD disc reading.
Looking for a Pioneer 4K UHD drive?
Click here
Xehelios
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2026 6:14 am

Re: Pioneer external slimline USB drives for sale (various OEM like Verbatim) - already 4K UHD crossflashed & tested

Post by Xehelios »

I ordered a Pioneer BDR-212DBK from him and can wholeheartedly recommend him. Communication was fast and clear. He showed me pictures of the drive and screenshots of all the tests. He shipped right after payment, and it was very well packaged. Besides a lot of bubble wrap, the drive was inside a Ziploc bag to protect it in case it got wet during shipping, which I thought was a very nice thought. He even tried to make sure I wouldn't pay customs fees. UPS still charged me something, but it was far less than what I would have paid if I had ordered it from a store in Poland.

So yeah, if you're wondering if you can trust him, the answer is that I had a great experience and I'm ripping my UHD Blu-ray with his drive as I write this :D
skyrider
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2026 11:01 am

Re: Pioneer external slimline USB drives for sale (various OEM like Verbatim) - already 4K UHD crossflashed & tested

Post by skyrider »

Thank you for your kind feedback. I do my best to offer my customers only thoroughly tested and verified hardware.

Of course, the packaging has to be of the highest standard. When a package travels halfway around the world, a lot can happen along the way :)

Could you tell me exactly how much you had to pay in customs duties and fees to UPS? I'm curious about this myself, and I'm sure it would also be useful information for people who may want to order a drive from me in the future and have it shipped to Canada or the USA.

Best regards, and I hope you enjoy using your new drive.
Looking for a Pioneer 4K UHD drive?
Click here
Mjwisc
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:59 pm

Re: Pioneer external slimline USB drives for sale (various OEM like Verbatim) - already 4K UHD crossflashed & tested

Post by Mjwisc »

I've been slowly upgrading my collection to 4k and finally have enough where it's time to start filling up my server with them. Which external drive do you recommend the most? I will trust your expertise and would like to purchase one that is all set and ready from you.
skyrider
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2026 11:01 am

Re: Pioneer external slimline USB drives for sale (various OEM like Verbatim) - already 4K UHD crossflashed & tested

Post by skyrider »

Mjwisc wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 2:05 pm I've been slowly upgrading my collection to 4k and finally have enough where it's time to start filling up my server with them. Which external drive do you recommend the most? I will trust your expertise and would like to purchase one that is all set and ready from you.
Hello. All external slimline drives perform essentially the same.
There really aren't any better or worse options in that category.

The main question is which enclosure design you like the most.
Personally, I would go for the least expensive option, for example a Verbatim 43889 with a Pioneer BDR-UD03 crossflashed to BDR-UD04 firmware version 1.14.

Please contact me directly at darnowski@o2.pl, and we can discuss the details.
Looking for a Pioneer 4K UHD drive?
Click here