issue with buying a license

Everything related to MakeMKV
lostcowboy
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:37 pm

Re: issue with buying a license

Post by lostcowboy »

mikey1273 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:06 am I purchased a key long ago. I have since switched to Linux from Windoz. how can I recover my key?
When you bought your key, it was sent to you by email. Most email websites keep your emails unless you delete them. Log in to your email account and search for MakeMKV. You should be able to find your permanent code.
Pradev
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:57 am

Re: issue with buying a license

Post by Pradev »

I am also having an issue using MakeMkv. It told me the beta key expired. I went to purchase one, but it tells me purchasing is temporarily disabled.

Help > Register > use public beta key > key expired message > go to purchase key > purchase temporarily disabled; use free public beta key > repeat cycle

The key it says to use sends me through this loop again. I think the key was set to expire on 9/30/26. Because I used it earlier today and this evening. But now it is after 12am on the forum time on 9/30/26. So I’m guessing they need to update the key’s expiration, or turn on purchasing