The last tip helped. Before that, I'd also tried the tip from Reddit, and that worked, too. But the last tip also fixed the problem where an update kept popping up.
was about to use it to backup my copy of an dvd set to perserve the orginals, and yea.. its the end of august. and thinsg are still down, has no one heard from the owner still?
I'm stuck... Updated to version 2.0 and it says it expires in Jan 2027, but when I try to get into ripping a disk it tells me the evaluation period is expired. When I try to enter the latest beta key (which I know expires tomorrow) it tells me the software is too old. I'd love to just purchase this, but I keep seeing posts that it's not possible...
Last edited by killertofu88 on Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killertofu88 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:16 pm
I'm stuck... Updated to version 2.0 and it says it expires in Jan 2027, but when I try to get into ripping a disk it tells me the evaluation period is expired. When I try to enter the latest beta key (which I know expires tomorrow) it tells me the software is too old. I'd love to just purchase this, but I keep seeing posts that it's not possible...
Do not use v2.0.0. It has lots of problems. Go back to v1.18.4.
Cheers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** NEW Single Drive Flasher ** available worldwide! https://payhip.com/b/MyeJ9
Email: martymcnuts@outlook.com
killertofu88 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:16 pm
I'm stuck... Updated to version 2.0 and it says it expires in Jan 2027, but when I try to get into ripping a disk it tells me the evaluation period is expired. When I try to enter the latest beta key (which I know expires tomorrow) it tells me the software is too old. I'd love to just purchase this, but I keep seeing posts that it's not possible...
Do not use v2.0.0. It has lots of problems. Go back to v1.18.4.
But at least one user reports Help > Purchase link now works in v2.0.0? Try to buy a key before downgrading?