PM sent.vdbnt wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2026 6:06 pm Hi there,
I would like to make my PIONEER BDR-US03 UHD capable. Could you please provide the correct flash kit for my drive?
Drive Information
Current profile: BD-ROM
Manufacturer: ASUS
Product: SBW-06D5H-U
Revision: E101
Firmware date: 2018-08-22
LibreDrive Information
Status: Enabled
Drive platform: RS8511
Firmware name: PIONEER BDR-US03
Firmware type: Original (unpatched)
Firmware version: E101/ID26
Many thanks in advance!
Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide Updated 2026
-
Coopervid
- Posts: 4763
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:32 pm
Re: Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide Updated 2026
-
Billycar11
- Posts: 6241
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:49 am
Re: Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide Updated 2026
sure email me that info and all others email me no need to post your info here publicly just reach out to me directlyvdbnt wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2026 6:06 pm Hi there,
I would like to make my PIONEER BDR-US03 UHD capable. Could you please provide the correct flash kit for my drive?
Drive Information
Current profile: BD-ROM
Manufacturer: ASUS
Product: SBW-06D5H-U
Revision: E101
Firmware date: 2018-08-22
LibreDrive Information
Status: Enabled
Drive platform: RS8511
Firmware name: PIONEER BDR-US03
Firmware type: Original (unpatched)
Firmware version: E101/ID26
Many thanks in advance!
see below for email
Buy a drive from the guide and video maker: viewtopic.php?t=17831
UHD Drive Guide: viewtopic.php?t=19634
Auto flash kit $40 Email Billycar5924@gmail.com No attachments
UHD Drive Guide: viewtopic.php?t=19634
Auto flash kit $40 Email Billycar5924@gmail.com No attachments
-
darkslayer3655
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 2:10 am
Re: Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide Updated 2026
Hi, had a quick question. New to this but found a Pioneer BDR-XD07 Blu-Ray dr with the 1.02 original firmware. Am i correct in assuming it can support UHD as well even though it doesn't specify it like in yalls list? or is it able to be flashed over to also support UHD since it is in that series? Thanks!
-
mrmonk
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:14 pm
Re: Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide Updated 2026
Is @billycar11 still selling drives? Emailed him and no response
Last edited by mrmonk on Wed Sep 23, 2026 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
Coopervid
- Posts: 4763
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:32 pm
Re: Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide Updated 2026
Yes. Post your Makemkv info.darkslayer3655 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2026 2:14 am Hi, had a quick question. New to this but found a Pioneer BDR-XD07 Blu-Ray dr with the 1.02 original firmware. Am i correct in assuming it can support UHD as well even though it doesn't specify it like in yalls list? or is it able to be flashed over to also support UHD since it is in that series? Thanks!
-
Billycar11
- Posts: 6241
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:49 am
Re: Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide Updated 2026
sure email me that info and all others email me no need to post your info here publicly just reach out to me directlydarkslayer3655 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2026 2:14 am Hi, had a quick question. New to this but found a Pioneer BDR-XD07 Blu-Ray dr with the 1.02 original firmware. Am i correct in assuming it can support UHD as well even though it doesn't specify it like in yalls list? or is it able to be flashed over to also support UHD since it is in that series? Thanks!
see below for email
Buy a drive from the guide and video maker: viewtopic.php?t=17831
UHD Drive Guide: viewtopic.php?t=19634
Auto flash kit $40 Email Billycar5924@gmail.com No attachments
UHD Drive Guide: viewtopic.php?t=19634
Auto flash kit $40 Email Billycar5924@gmail.com No attachments
-
Bumbuliuz
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:44 am
Re: Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide Updated 2026
Sorry if this has been answered before.
I have this Verbatim BD drive, am I correct in it can't be flashed to rip 4K discs?
Drive Information
OS device name: J:
Manufacturer: PIONEER
Product: BD-RW BDR-UD03
Revision: 1.14
Firmware date: 2020-06-15
Bus encryption flags: 1B
Highest AACS version: 82
LibreDrive Information
Status: Enabled
Drive platform: RS8511
Firmware name: PIONEER BDR-US03
Firmware type: Original (unpatched)
Firmware version: 1.14
DVD all regions: Yes
BD raw data read: Yes
BD raw metadata read: Yes
Unrestricted read speed: Yes
I have this Verbatim BD drive, am I correct in it can't be flashed to rip 4K discs?
Drive Information
OS device name: J:
Manufacturer: PIONEER
Product: BD-RW BDR-UD03
Revision: 1.14
Firmware date: 2020-06-15
Bus encryption flags: 1B
Highest AACS version: 82
LibreDrive Information
Status: Enabled
Drive platform: RS8511
Firmware name: PIONEER BDR-US03
Firmware type: Original (unpatched)
Firmware version: 1.14
DVD all regions: Yes
BD raw data read: Yes
BD raw metadata read: Yes
Unrestricted read speed: Yes
-
MartyMcNuts
- Posts: 5088
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 pm
Re: Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide Updated 2026
Yes, it can be flashed. Email Billycar11 (in his signature, 2 posts prior to this one) as he has a flasher for that.Bumbuliuz wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 2:33 am Sorry if this has been answered before.
I have this Verbatim BD drive, am I correct in it can't be flashed to rip 4K discs?
Drive Information
OS device name: J:
Manufacturer: PIONEER
Product: BD-RW BDR-UD03
Revision: 1.14
Firmware date: 2020-06-15
Bus encryption flags: 1B
Highest AACS version: 82
LibreDrive Information
Status: Enabled
Drive platform: RS8511
Firmware name: PIONEER BDR-US03
Firmware type: Original (unpatched)
Firmware version: 1.14
DVD all regions: Yes
BD raw data read: Yes
BD raw metadata read: Yes
Unrestricted read speed: Yes
Cheers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** NEW Single Drive Flasher ** available worldwide! https://payhip.com/b/MyeJ9
Email: martymcnuts@outlook.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** NEW Single Drive Flasher ** available worldwide! https://payhip.com/b/MyeJ9
Email: martymcnuts@outlook.com
-
Billycar11
- Posts: 6241
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:49 am
Re: Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide Updated 2026
sure email me that info and all others email me no need to post your info here publicly just reach out to me directlyBumbuliuz wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 2:33 am Sorry if this has been answered before.
I have this Verbatim BD drive, am I correct in it can't be flashed to rip 4K discs?
Drive Information
OS device name: J:
Manufacturer: PIONEER
Product: BD-RW BDR-UD03
Revision: 1.14
Firmware date: 2020-06-15
Bus encryption flags: 1B
Highest AACS version: 82
LibreDrive Information
Status: Enabled
Drive platform: RS8511
Firmware name: PIONEER BDR-US03
Firmware type: Original (unpatched)
Firmware version: 1.14
DVD all regions: Yes
BD raw data read: Yes
BD raw metadata read: Yes
Unrestricted read speed: Yes
see below for email
Thanks Marty
Buy a drive from the guide and video maker: viewtopic.php?t=17831
UHD Drive Guide: viewtopic.php?t=19634
Auto flash kit $40 Email Billycar5924@gmail.com No attachments
UHD Drive Guide: viewtopic.php?t=19634
Auto flash kit $40 Email Billycar5924@gmail.com No attachments
-
mrbarbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:14 pm
Re: Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide Updated 2026
Hello,
I recently purchased the BP60NB10 (SVC: NB12) model.
I wanted to back up the original OEM firmware before flashing it with the "DE_LG_BP60NB10-NB12_1.02-MK.bin" firmware for UHD ripping. However, I realized I needed the original .bin file, and I found that the old download links on the forum are no longer working.
Would it be possible to obtain the "HL-DT-ST-BD-RE_BP60NB10-NB12-1.02-N000300-212107081556.bin" firmware file?
Thank you in advance!
I recently purchased the BP60NB10 (SVC: NB12) model.
I wanted to back up the original OEM firmware before flashing it with the "DE_LG_BP60NB10-NB12_1.02-MK.bin" firmware for UHD ripping. However, I realized I needed the original .bin file, and I found that the old download links on the forum are no longer working.
Would it be possible to obtain the "HL-DT-ST-BD-RE_BP60NB10-NB12-1.02-N000300-212107081556.bin" firmware file?
Thank you in advance!
-
Mairi
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:49 pm
Re: Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide Updated 2026
Hi,
So I seem to have myself in a bit of a pickle here trying to read xbox 360 discs ...
I started with an LG WP50NB40, SVC code NB52.
after first flashing it to completely the wrong firmware (redumper won't recognise it) as a BP60NB10, I eventually got the drive to identify as a BU40N rev 1.03, MK firmware.
I then write it to the 1.00 firmware. Drive is now recognised by Redumper but fails to get the .Security file ... which would tend to indicate the firmware is wrong, but Redumper says the firmware is FINE but the drive won't work. Not sure what to do next ... Ugh. I have been at this for HOURS.
PS C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV> .\makemkvcon64.exe f -l
Found 2 drives(s)
00: \Device\CdRom0, \Device\CdRom0, E:
TSSTcorp_CDDVDW_SE-208DB_MF00_R8X76YAF202838
01: \Device\CdRom1, \Device\CdRom1, F:
HL-DT-ST_BD-RE_BU40N_1.00_211612201528_SIM21M3MH1706
PS C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV>
suggestions as to what to try next?
So I seem to have myself in a bit of a pickle here trying to read xbox 360 discs ...
I started with an LG WP50NB40, SVC code NB52.
after first flashing it to completely the wrong firmware (redumper won't recognise it) as a BP60NB10, I eventually got the drive to identify as a BU40N rev 1.03, MK firmware.
I then write it to the 1.00 firmware. Drive is now recognised by Redumper but fails to get the .Security file ... which would tend to indicate the firmware is wrong, but Redumper says the firmware is FINE but the drive won't work. Not sure what to do next ... Ugh. I have been at this for HOURS.
PS C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV> .\makemkvcon64.exe f -l
Found 2 drives(s)
00: \Device\CdRom0, \Device\CdRom0, E:
TSSTcorp_CDDVDW_SE-208DB_MF00_R8X76YAF202838
01: \Device\CdRom1, \Device\CdRom1, F:
HL-DT-ST_BD-RE_BU40N_1.00_211612201528_SIM21M3MH1706
PS C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV>
suggestions as to what to try next?
-
Sayaka
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2026 3:00 pm
Re: Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide Updated 2026
You need to flash this : https://archive.org/download/OmniDrive_ ... -1.0.4.binMairi wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:00 pm Hi,
So I seem to have myself in a bit of a pickle here trying to read xbox 360 discs ...
I started with an LG WP50NB40, SVC code NB52.
after first flashing it to completely the wrong firmware (redumper won't recognise it) as a BP60NB10, I eventually got the drive to identify as a BU40N rev 1.03, MK firmware.
I then write it to the 1.00 firmware. Drive is now recognised by Redumper but fails to get the .Security file ... which would tend to indicate the firmware is wrong, but Redumper says the firmware is FINE but the drive won't work. Not sure what to do next ... Ugh. I have been at this for HOURS.
PS C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV> .\makemkvcon64.exe f -l
Found 2 drives(s)
00: \Device\CdRom0, \Device\CdRom0, E:
TSSTcorp_CDDVDW_SE-208DB_MF00_R8X76YAF202838
01: \Device\CdRom1, \Device\CdRom1, F:
HL-DT-ST_BD-RE_BU40N_1.00_211612201528_SIM21M3MH1706
PS C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV>
suggestions as to what to try next?
Use RECOVER (OR rawflash boot with "MT1959 Boot BU5 " as the boot code, keep the space before the second quote), OR even rawflash full of your current firmware and then rawflash main of OmniDrive, just in case; because I cannot guarantee that this will work if you do a regular WRITE (rawflash main).
EDIT : Also, please be aware that by default redumper will likely try to use the TSSTcorp drive. You might need to force it to use the WP50NB40 using
Code: Select all
redumper --drive=FCode: Select all
redumper --drive=F: