You are offline from italy
-
lucabis
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:37 am
You are offline from italy
Why does the site appear to be offline from Italy? I can only access the forum using a VPN. Thanks to anyone Who replies.
-
Thepucon
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:18 am
Re: You are offline from italy
Cannot give you much help, i can only confirm what you said: i had to switch the vpn to an american server to get the site running
The Pucon
-
jasperwilde12
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2026 5:02 am
Re: You are offline from italy
I’m in Italy too and I’ve noticed the same thing. The forum only works for me when I connect through a VPN. Hopefully it’s just a temporary routing or blocking issue.
-
DukeFleed
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:55 pm
Re: You are offline from italy
I am in Italy and can access the forum without any issues, without a VPN.