Can't see free space on a disc.

Discussion of LibreDrive mode, compatible drives and firmwares
koleq
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2025 3:42 pm

Can't see free space on a disc.

Post by koleq »

I have bought the ASUS BW-16D1HT drive it came with 3.11 firmware, I have flashed 3.10MK firmware.
And I have noticed that I can't see free space on a writable disk when I insert it nor can I format them for files?
From my older DVD drives I'm used to that when I insert a disk CD/DVD I see it's capacity 702 MB or 4.38 GB respectively.
but if I put CD-R, DVD-R, BD-R it doesn't show me size at all but shows a little image saying what disk it is.
Is there a way to fix this or do I just have to use software to burn to disc's with the new drive?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.