Pioneer BDR-S13U-X for sale
-
LG-Grinding-Sound
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:34 pm
Pioneer BDR-S13U-X for sale
Hello, I have a Pioneer BDR-S13U-X that I purchased about a year ago from billycar.
Drive works great, comes with a Vantec NexStar DX2 USB 3.0 External Enclosure, usb and power cable. No box. Sold as is what is shown in the photographs.
$400.00 and I would pay basic shipping continental US. Will pack it up nicely.
Let me know if you would like any additional photographs. Thanks.
Drive works great, comes with a Vantec NexStar DX2 USB 3.0 External Enclosure, usb and power cable. No box. Sold as is what is shown in the photographs.
$400.00 and I would pay basic shipping continental US. Will pack it up nicely.
Let me know if you would like any additional photographs. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
LG-Grinding-Sound
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:34 pm
Re: Pioneer BDR-S13U-X for sale
photo of the makemkv screen details with this drive connected
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
adidenko
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2025 1:13 pm
Re: Pioneer BDR-S13U-X for sale
Hello,
Is the offer still valid?
Kindly regards,
Is the offer still valid?
Kindly regards,
-
LG-Grinding-Sound
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:34 pm
Re: Pioneer BDR-S13U-X for sale
Hello, it is available
-
adidenko
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2025 1:13 pm
Re: Pioneer BDR-S13U-X for sale
"I'm new to the forum and I don't have the ability to send private messages, so please message me and let me know the payment method. Thank you."
-
LG-Grinding-Sound
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:34 pm
Re: Pioneer BDR-S13U-X for sale
PM sentadidenko wrote: Fri May 16, 2025 7:59 pm "I'm new to the forum and I don't have the ability to send private messages, so please message me and let me know the payment method. Thank you."
-
jwil8746
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2025 2:02 am
Re: Pioneer BDR-S13U-X for sale
did you sell this yet? i finally worked up the nerve to buy a drive and rip my collection only to find out pioneer decided to leave us all high and dry lol. would love to buy it if you still have it thanks
-
LG-Grinding-Sound
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:34 pm
Re: Pioneer BDR-S13U-X for sale
Hello, yes drive is still available.
I am only shipping continental US.
I am only shipping continental US.
-
jwil8746
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2025 2:02 am
Re: Pioneer BDR-S13U-X for sale
Okay thats fine, I live in Missouri. Could you send me a pm?LG-Grinding-Sound wrote: Tue May 20, 2025 12:35 pm Hello, yes drive is still available.
I am only shipping continental US.
-
LG-Grinding-Sound
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:34 pm
Re: Pioneer BDR-S13U-X for sale
PM sent
-
AfshinRod
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2025 3:35 am
Re: Pioneer BDR-S13U-X for sale
Interested please send PM if you have another or if this is still for sale, THank you
-
LG-Grinding-Sound
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:34 pm