"J:" is my 2TB drive that I will be using to set up the MKV Folder, needed for the MKV process.




Turns out that the comment that I saw right after I left my comment said to another person to enable internet access on MakeMKV and that was the solution.dcoke22 wrote: Sat May 03, 2025 2:01 am
The Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide recommends WH14NS40 on any Firmware directly to > WH16NS60 1.02MK
After you flash your drive to WH16NS60 1.02MK does the LibreDrive Information section on MakeMKV's first screen say the status is Enabled?
Nvm, I missed drive names are all listed at the beginning.... thanks.jwelker9 wrote: Sat May 03, 2025 5:23 am Hey all! So do we have any list somewhere of dvd players out there on Amazon that would rip 4k movies? I'm seeing a few listed, but people mentioning that recent updates have removed the capability. I'm still relatively new to this game so anything that is "plug and play" would be great for me. Thanks all!
KAIJUKACZ25 wrote: Thu May 08, 2025 1:17 am I was in Hot-Persuit" of Info from MartyMcNuts, but, I have not read from him in a week, figuirin' he 'Had 'bout jus' Enuff of me',
so I ask this Illustrious Group of Brazen Bros to, "Up'n Please.. to Help out another, not like your Other, but like a brother, who needs serious HeLp", ASAP>>
ask Away & I'll Tell ALL! I only have a few more Days left on my 30 days of "MAKEMKV" access, so any Help, would.. HELP.. ASAP!?! Even if I must Return my PIONEER PIODATA External UHD BD Drive
MPN: PIOEXT3UHD, that I had bought 3+weeks ago (Time is a Tickin' on this to be Returned, if need be!) So.. I ask, for some HELP.. Please>>
Thank You {In Advance..}
KACZ
Bookmark this page: viewtopic.php?t=1053KAIJUKACZ25 wrote: Thu May 08, 2025 1:17 am I was in Hot-Persuit" of Info from MartyMcNuts, but, I have not read from him in a week, figuirin' he 'Had 'bout jus' Enuff of me',
so I ask this Illustrious Group of Brazen Bros to, "Up'n Please.. to Help out another, not like your Other, but like a brother, who needs serious HeLp", ASAP>>
ask Away & I'll Tell ALL! I only have a few more Days left on my 30 days of "MAKEMKV" access, so any Help, would.. HELP.. ASAP!?! Even if I must Return my PIONEER PIODATA External UHD BD Drive
MPN: PIOEXT3UHD, that I had bought 3+weeks ago (Time is a Tickin' on this to be Returned, if need be!) So.. I ask, for some HELP.. Please>>
Thank You {In Advance..}
KACZ
If you look at the Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide you'll notice right at the top is says your drive platform needs to be MT1959. SDFtool Flasher isn't flashing your drive because it is NOT the MT1959 platform; it is saving your from yourself. If you do flash your drive, you'll brick it and it'll be unusable.KRIS_DETH wrote: Fri May 09, 2025 9:49 am Hi all,
Hoping that I can pick someones brain as I've just purchased an LG WH14NS40 - checked on MakeMKV that it's MT1939 which it is, but when using the tool, it states that it isn't a MT1939 platform, see screenshot below, any ideas on the best way to get around this to get the correct firmware on it?
Drive Info.png
Any help will be greatly helpful!
My god, what an absolute idiot I am not seeing that it is a 1939, here's me being like YEAH this is all fine why's it not working.dcoke22 wrote: Fri May 09, 2025 11:51 amIf you look at the Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide you'll notice right at the top is says your drive platform needs to be MT1959. SDFtool Flasher isn't flashing your drive because it is NOT the MT1959 platform; it is saving your from yourself. If you do flash your drive, you'll brick it and it'll be unusable.KRIS_DETH wrote: Fri May 09, 2025 9:49 am Hi all,
Hoping that I can pick someones brain as I've just purchased an LG WH14NS40 - checked on MakeMKV that it's MT1939 which it is, but when using the tool, it states that it isn't a MT1939 platform, see screenshot below, any ideas on the best way to get around this to get the correct firmware on it?
Drive Info.png
Any help will be greatly helpful!