Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& July 4th SALE! $20 Makemkv Discount Code

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
HighConcept

Re: Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount Code

Post by HighConcept »

After a few back-and-forths to get the information I wanted (what accounted for the price differences between the drives on sale) which was not in the product descriptions, above, the transaction went smoothly and quickly. Within a few days, I had a new, customized Pioneer S12-UBK. For reasons unrelated to this transaction I had to put the drive in an external enclosure, and chose, nearly at random, the Vantec NexStar DX2 USB 3.0 for $57.00 on Amazon.

Everything worked as advertised. I was able to rip Dune Part II with no problem. The producers were generous and I was able to select the feature and bonus clips with no guesswork. Both the flashed Pioneer drive, and Billy Carlson, are the real deal.

Steve Johnson
Redwood City, CA
rtt_77388

Re: Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount Code

Post by rtt_77388 »

I reached out to Billie about getting a preflashed drive. He was quick to respond to my questions. I ordered the drive. After that, he sent me regular updates to the status of my order. 5 days later I received the drive exactly as advertised. His plug and play solution works really well. I would highly recommend purchasing a drive from him.
neromir

Post by neromir »

I emailed Billy about getting a pre-flashed BDR-S13UBK, which fits my needs well (step up from the lowest one, don't probably need the highest one, myself). Getting it ordered was easy and pretty straightforward. He got it sent out to me and it arrived in about 5 days; I just tested it out with some new 4K blu-rays and it worked the first time, no hassle. Definitely a lot better than me spending a bunch of time fighting with trying to get the right firmware onto a similar drive myself while also trying to figure out what I'm doing for the first time.
Gn2thedogs

Post by Gn2thedogs »

I reached out to Billy about getting a preflashed BDR-S13UBK drive. He responded quickly to my questions. I ordered and received the drive exactly as advertised just a few days later. Everything just worked. Would highly recommend!
modbob

Post by modbob »

Just received one of Billy's Pioneer BDR-S13. Works great, totally happy customer. And, by the way, Billy is an extraordinarily helpful guy.

The best!

modbob
Buzzlite1926

Post by Buzzlite1926 »

Very fast response, and very helpful in everyway possible. You can always count on billycar11, He never fails you for the newest updates and software you need. Thank You x10.
onioneater36

Post by onioneater36 »

Just purchased a Pioneer S13 UBK from Billy and the recommended NexStar external USB enclosure and could not be happier.

Prior to this I tried a Pioneer BDR-XD08 from Amazon but it came with the 1.02 firmware and would not read a 4K UHD Bluray, including with the software Pioneer supplies that is supposed to work. I played around with it for awhile and then stumbled across this forum and found this info.

Could not be happier with my purchase. Works like a champ absolutely effortlessly with whatever software I choose. Imagine that. Ordering process was FAR easier than I thought it was going to be and shipping was fast too. Arrived in 3 days.

Thank you SO MUCH for making something much easier. It is appreciated!
lady_mongrel

Post by lady_mongrel »

A little late for my review, life got busy fast. But I reached out to purchase a BDR-S13UBK, and they replied and shipped out the next day. I also used a recommended case, thanks for putting those in the post.

Everything works great with no tinkering needed, used to rip a couple 4k's already. Billycar11 is awesome for providing this service!
tillyoushook

Post by tillyoushook »

Big thank you to Billycar11 for quick turnaround on a Pioneer BDR-S13UBK 5.25 SATA. Very fast shipping and great communication via email. Drive worked perfectly on first use and UHD rips are pristine.
If anyone is still struggling with rips on one of the LG drives, I strongly recommend going with one of Billycar11's Pioneers.
SadarGreymoon

Post by SadarGreymoon »

Huge thanks to Billy for the work he does. I'm new to this community but purchased a Pioneer drive from him recently.

It was extremely well packaged, brand new, and works like a charm. I couldn't be more satisfied and would recommend him to anyone.

I've backed up my first 4K UHD tonight and am already eyeing all the discs that I have that either didn't come with a digital copy or it was expired already.

Appreciate the work man. Thanks again.
RekitRalph

Post by RekitRalph »

Picked up a Pioneer BDR-S13U-X from Billy.

Process was very smooth and shipping was fast. Love this new drive and might pick up another one to replace an ASUS drive that doesn't always work great on UHD disks.
zarquan

Post by zarquan »

Great service, Billy was quick to respond to my initial inquiry and quick to ship. Drive worked perfectly out of the box, just plugged it in and I was back to ripping immediately. I ordered from him because of all the glowing reviews here, and I couldn't agree more. Definitely worth it, would recommend him to anyone who needs a new drive.
JustSittingHere

Post by JustSittingHere »

Billy supplied the auto flash service yesterday for my Panasonic 212D.

From my intial contact with the MakeMKV drive specs to the completion of the auto flash was less than 15 minutes. Price was very, very reasonable.

Tested today with my first disk - Dune - Part 1 4K UHD and it works perfectly. MakeMKV decrypted that UHD like the disk had a 1 digit password.

Perfect.

Thank you Billy!

Jim
JuicelessMango

Post by JuicelessMango »

Received my drive about a week ago now and have been using it since with 0 issues. Working with/ordering through Billy was quick and painless!
Ultima

Post by Ultima »

Hi looking to get a flagship Pioneer 4KHD/Blu-Ray/DVD for use with makemkv, have a macbook. How would I go about purchasing. Thanks