Hello Guys,
I've tried to backup a Blu-Ray movie "The Spy gone north" A Korean film.
Backup went smoothly and reported no errors.
But I can't visualise any m2ts file with VLC. All I get is the yellow band moving from right to left and left to right on the progress bar. The total play time stays at zero whatever the file I try to see.
Some help will be appreciated.
Many thanks in advance for your help.
I don't know. I clicked on the backup icon. (the one with the arrow pointing to the open folder).
I'll try again tomorrow and see what gives.
Edit : i did this on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS using the latest Make MKV version.
georgesgiralt wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 5:47 pm
I don't know. I clicked on the backup icon. (the one with the arrow pointing to the open folder).
I'll try again tomorrow and see what gives.
Edit : i did this on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS using the latest Make MKV version.
When you click that button there will be a little screen popup for the output directory. There's also a checkbox to decrypt the files. This must be checked!!
Cheers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** NEW Single Drive Flasher ** available worldwide! https://payhip.com/b/MyeJ9
Email: martymcnuts@outlook.com