(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
aubiker

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer Premium. UHD 4K Drives. Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by aubiker »

asmcom wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:34 am
aubiker wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:29 pm
aubiker wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:07 pm

I sent two emails because my email was acting up, but I'll be sending another since I just saw this post mentioning the need for a telephone number. Sorry for the over communication.
Hello Asmcom - I got your email and replied. I realize you're a little overwhelmed right now. Just curious is you got my reply. Thanks!
Where are you emailing to?

What email address are you using?

Can you quote Aubiker in the email you send us as I don't know who you could be? We have had 32 email in the last hour and replied to all of them, but we don't know which email is yours?

Asmcom
I haven't been at my computer for the last week, so just now seeing this. I'm emailing to uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com. I've just sent an email with Aubiker in the subject line.
dedsouth

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by dedsouth »

Hi asmcom,

I'd love to get my hands on a BDR-XS07TUHD. I'll send you an email with my username ("dedsouth") in the subject line shortly in order to arrange it.
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

Will look at this tomorrow.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
MrPenguin

Post by MrPenguin »

Hi @asmcom, I contacted you yesterday with regards to buying a UHD-friendly Pioneer drive. Did you receive the email please?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

MrPenguin wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:26 pm
Hi @asmcom, I contacted you yesterday with regards to buying a UHD-friendly Pioneer drive. Did you receive the email please?
Hello Everyone,

We are running behind with answering emails but hope to be caught up by tomorrow. You will definitely receive a response tomorrow. Under pressure with orders and emails. Two of the team have been of ill with bug, they will be back tomorrow. With Hayley and Clare we will be on full power.

All caught up

Asmcom :mrgreen:
dedsouth

Post by dedsouth »

dedsouth wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:52 pm
Hi asmcom,

I'd love to get my hands on a BDR-XS07TUHD. I'll send you an email with my username ("dedsouth") in the subject line shortly in order to arrange it.
Update: received my BDR-XS07TUHD and it works like a charm. Highly recommend purchasing from Asmcom!!
nash151180

Post by nash151180 »

Hi team,

I initially got in touch with Asmcom as my bluray "Argo" had scratches/issues and i couldnt play it correctly on either of my bluray players.I have over 300 blurays purchased since 2010. I cannot risk more discs failing as some of these movies are no longer available to purchase again. Therefore, I wanted a way to back up these movies on my NAS.

I recently purchased the Pioneer Portable BDR-XS07TUHD. The team were extremely helpful and great to shop from.

Everything went smoothly and I received my drive yesterday. They were also able to give me a great discount on the software used for copying/ripping.

The device and the software work great. I have already backed up 4 movies.

Thanks you Asmcom team. You are a delight to work with and hope to work with you again in the future.

Regards,
Nishanth
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

nash151180 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:47 pm
Hi team,

I initially got in touch with Asmcom as my bluray "Argo" had scratches/issues and i couldnt play it correctly on either of my bluray players.I have over 300 blurays purchased since 2010. I cannot risk more discs failing as some of these movies are no longer available to purchase again. Therefore, I wanted a way to back up these movies on my NAS.

I recently purchased the Pioneer Portable BDR-XS07TUHD. The team were extremely helpful and great to shop from.

Everything went smoothly and I received my drive yesterday. They were also able to give me a great discount on the software used for copying/ripping.

The device and the software work great. I have already backed up 4 movies.

Thanks you Asmcom team. You are a delight to work with and hope to work with you again in the future.

Regards,
Nishanth
Hello Nishanth,

Thank you for the lovely review. We appreciate the time taken out to write your review and comments on our performance. We wish you well with your new Libre-Drive friendly, 4K UHD optical drive.

Clare

UHD Friendly Drive Team.
asmcom

Pioneer Drives working under Sonoma 14.3

Post by asmcom »

Hello everyone,

I've fulfilled the request to provide video links confirming the compatibility of the Pioneer drives listed below with MakeMKV Libre-Drive on the latest macOS Sonoma 14.3.

BDR-XD08EMB-S processing a 4K UHD movie with MakeMKV using macOS Sonoma 14.3.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AvkL_R ... sp=sharing

BDR-XS07TUHD processing a 4K UHD movie with MakeMKV using macOS Sonoma 14.3.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12M9qeT ... drive_link

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Best regards,
Asmcom
Last edited by asmcom on Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asmcom

Re: Pioneer Drives working under Somoma 14.3

Post by asmcom »

asmcom wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:22 am
Hello everyone,

I've fulfilled the request to provide video links confirming the compatibility of the Pioneer drives listed below with MakeMKV Libre-Drive on the latest macOS Sonoma 14.3.

BDR-XD08EMB-S processing a 4K UHD movie with MakeMKV using macOS Sonoma 14.3.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AvkL_R ... sp=sharing

BDR-XS07TUHD processing a 4K UHD movie with MakeMKV using macOS Sonoma 14.3.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12M9qeT ... drive_link

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Best regards,
Asmcom
Sorry about that, links have been updated in the post above.

Hayley

UHD Friendly Drive Team
sacdman

Post by sacdman »

Review: Pioneer BDR-S13UEBK

This is an excellent drive and worked fine right out of the box. Arrived in perfect shape and was the right item. Customer service was excellent, although the price was a little more than I hoped to pay, but these are quality drives and are not easy to come by. Hoping that prices on these can come down in the future. When playing 4K discs I do not get freezes, unlike the Asus drives which will freeze a few times on 4K disc playback. I don't really rip discs to my drive. I got this essentially for movie playback. Along with makemkv and the files from Doom9 forums, you can get playing HD and UHD discs just fine. Thanks again to UHDfriendlydrives. :D
ahmar

Post by ahmar »

Hi Asmcom,

I would like to buy one of these drives. I have been in communication with someone at your end but they got a bit annoyed when I asked them about the ebay store (no offence was intended from my end and I just asked why the store seems to be inopperative). Can I still purchase one of these?

I appreciate you do this as a hobby and I have already sent you my address details.

Thanks and king regards,
Ahmar
- A
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

ahmar wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:07 am
Hi Asmcom,

I would like to buy one of these drives. I have been in communication with someone at your end but they got a bit annoyed when I asked them about the ebay store (no offence was intended from my end and I just asked why the store seems to be inopperative). Can I still purchase one of these?

I appreciate you do this as a hobby and I have already sent you my address details.

Thanks and king regards,
Ahmar

We would like to inform you that our eBay account is currently closed. We appreciate your interest in understanding the reason behind this closure. However, we must emphasize that this matter is internal and private.

As a business, we reserve the right to make decisions regarding our partnerships and dealings. We hope for your understanding and respect for our privacy in this matter.

Thank you for your cooperation and continued support. We are now closed for the next seven days, and if you don't receive a response, it's because we are having a well-earned vacation.

Sincerely,

Asmcom"
ahmar

Post by ahmar »

Hi Asmcom,

Apologies if it came across that way. Certainly not my intent to pry. I only wanted to understand why we were discussing the sale on email when the store existed and I am new to makemkv and the maybe was a bit too excited to start digitising my collection :)

I completely understand your need for privacy and your right to decide who to do business with.

All the best for whatever you are going through and I hope you have a great vacation.

Sincerely,
A
- A
Cor3000000323

Post by Cor3000000323 »

Hey asmcom,

Do you offer recommendations on which drive to get on the ones you offer? I'm writing here as I do not have the option to send a PM yet.

I'm planning to rip a thousand movie collection. Only about 15 4K Blu-rays (not a lot but I want to rip them), over 500 DVDs and the rest are blu-rays. Is there any drive that seems to suit my situation best?

Or does anyone else have recommendations?

Thanks so much.