My purchased registration key has expired??

Everything related to MakeMKV
therealpapa

My purchased registration key has expired??

Post by therealpapa »

Hi all,
I purchased MakeMKV some 3 months back and two days ago I had to clean reinstall Windows, with that reinstall MakeMKV. I registered it using the code I received when I purchased the SW, and just now I get a message from MakeMKV saying my temp registration key has expired??? I did not pay $60 odd to rent the SW for 3 months did i? Also, why does the company who makes the SW not have a "contact us" email?

Can someone help please? I am pissed off that I cannot contact the developer directly with this...

Marc
mike admin

Re: My purchased registration key has expired??

Post by mike admin »

therealpapa wrote:Hi all,
I purchased MakeMKV some 3 months back and two days ago I had to clean reinstall Windows, with that reinstall MakeMKV. I registered it using the code I received when I purchased the SW, and just now I get a message from MakeMKV saying my temp registration key has expired??? I did not pay $60 odd to rent the SW for 3 months did i? Also, why does the company who makes the SW not have a "contact us" email?

Can someone help please? I am pissed off that I cannot contact the developer directly with this...

Marc
Please see PM. And no, purchased MakeMKV key should never expire.