I have tried multiple times to uninstall the old verisons and reinstall the new versions. For the last several months I have not been able to get the new Beta versions to work. This is the error message.
Evaluation period has expired, shareware functionality unavailable.
DEBUG: Code 0 at pK0ZpuHM7Rre2Unt:213131686
DEBUG: Code 0 at pK0ZpuHM7Rre2Unt:29396943
DEBUG: Code 233 at xO3R5FIFt6Ot09+Y3PZC2pbo:0
DEBUG: Code 233 at i/ZBHUmQT5ma8EbSmhQTdcJm:0
It has worked inthe past. Based on dates on the various files that I have, 1.6.2 is when I started having problems. I always download the install file to my machine and then run the installation from the location on the Hard Drive.
Cannot get new versions to allow Blu-Ray
-
mike admin
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:26 am
Re: Cannot get new versions to allow Blu-Ray
Please register program with current beta key.
-
dbman
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 12:30 am
Re: Cannot get new versions to allow Blu-Ray
How do I get the current Beta Key.
-
SamuriHL
- Posts: 2804
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:32 pm
-
BlackDragon24
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:20 pm
Re: Cannot get new versions to allow Blu-Ray
Thanks for the new beta keymike admin wrote:Please register program with current beta key.