This is on Windows 10 & registered MakeMKV 1.17.2. I am not sure why the crash occurs. I also think I sometimes get this issue with VLC as well. Despite these applications crashing I can play the movie directly with MPC-HC so the decryption is working fine.
I am using handbrake because the disk I am trying to rip has 3 small scratches preventing MakeMKV from ripping properly.
I had the exact same problem
It's getting hung up on smaller meaningless titles
in handbrake change the minimum title length from 10seconds to 600seconds (10min)
it will sail right through it and work again
charettepa wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:49 pm
I had the exact same problem
It's getting hung up on smaller meaningless titles
in handbrake change the minimum title length from 10seconds to 600seconds (10min)
it will sail right through it and work again
I don't see this option. It also only happens when I start the encode.
Edit:
Fixed it by manually linking makemkv libmmbd to the handbrake folder. I guess MakeMKV system integrations isn't working correctly or something.
It was working for me
but decided to add the sym links like you to avoid future issues
since doing this, its no longer working for me
even after removing the sym links
is there something i need to do in handbrake to tell it to us those files