HK Downloading on a MAC

Everything related to MakeMKV
Monte

HK Downloading on a MAC

Post by Monte »

Quick question...I think my firewall is blocking access, hence I'm getting this error message below. What domain or IP address is this going to? Maybe I can whitelist that in the firewall.
Thanks,

Downloading latest HK to /Users/shimpaku/Library/MakeMKV ...
Automatic HK downloading is disabled or failed.
dcoke22

Re: HK Downloading on a MAC

Post by dcoke22 »

Fixing Volume Key is Unknown

Is your firewall using geo blocking?
gtrogue

Post by gtrogue »

dcoke22 wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 4:52 pm

It isn't their firewall & nothing in that thread is going to help. There is something wrong with the server or the software.

I've tried to rip 4k discs in different locations with different network configurations with and without firewalls and on multiple PC's and Mac's, they all get the "Automatic HK downloading is disabled or failed." error.

Everything was working fine on my system last week and then stopped working and nothing has changed on my setup.
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

gtrogue wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:37 pm
dcoke22 wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 4:52 pm

It isn't their firewall & nothing in that thread is going to help. There is something wrong with the server or the software.

I've tried to rip 4k discs in different locations with different network configurations with and without firewalls and on multiple PC's and Mac's, they all get the "Automatic HK downloading is disabled or failed." error.

Everything was working fine on my system last week and then stopped working and nothing has changed on my setup.
Yes but that post was in may when it was working it's only been down for a day or 2
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com