How to post images in this forum? When I click on Insert Image button, it gives me [ img ] and [ /img ]. It says that I have to insert a link with URL for the image. My image is local on my computer. How do I do it?
Thank you.
How to post images in this forum?
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: How to post images in this forum?
To use the image tag, you have to have already uploaded the picture to a web-accessible host that allows you to directly link to the image.
Alternatively, you can upload the image as an "attachment", then link to that attachment.
Alternatively, you can upload the image as an "attachment", then link to that attachment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
-
onlize
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:20 am
Re: How to post images in this forum?
I will try it, thank you.