The post for the Beta Key mentions that it should expire at the end of the month but (if I've done this correctly) I think MakeMKV is telling me that it expired on the second?
Beta Key May Be Expiring Before Intention
-
blah1989z
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:13 am
Beta Key May Be Expiring Before Intention
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Coopervid
- Posts: 4749
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:32 pm
Re: Beta Key May Be Expiring Before Intention
1.02.2022 means February, 1st 2022. You must live in the US where the notation is MM/DD/YY.
-
blah1989z
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:13 am
Re: Beta Key May Be Expiring Before Intention
Bah; yup: that's exactly it. It's funny as I saw the date format used elsewhere, somewhere on here, so I knew it was using that date format, before, and, I guess, somehow forgot when looking at the registration key. Maybe since I was checking on a day so close to the 2nd, my brain just implicitly assumed that was clearly what was going on.Coopervid wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:58 pm 1.02.2022 means February, 1st 2022. You must live in the US where the notation is MM/DD/YY.
In any case, thanks so much for the clarification!
-
tobunk
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:14 pm
Re: Beta Key May Be Expiring Before Intention
Well is Feb 1 and my key has expired. ANyone have the link to an updated valid beta key for Feb '22?
-
d00zah
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:23 pm
Re: Beta Key May Be Expiring Before Intention
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keystobunk wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:47 pm Well is Feb 1 and my key has expired. ANyone have the link to an updated valid beta key for Feb '22?