Hi
Really like makemkv, 1st thing I would say is I would pay for it if I was not a student living off loans.
Could I ask is makemkv beta free, I read that it is in perpetual beta and it is free in beta. So it’s free?
But that happens when the trial period is up? Where do you get a new free beta key?
Also does makemkv work with retail bought bluray/dvds? Or do I need to rip them 1st using something like anydvd (that I don’t have)?
Thank you
noobish questions about license?
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: noobish questions about license?
Did you read the key FAQ?
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging