Maybe the creator (Mike) has money problems? Or just problems. Anything we can do to support the creator? the whois says that the owner of makekmv.com is
Name Kvasha Mihail
Organization
Address Moskva, Leninskii prospekt
City Moskva
State / Province Moskovskaya oblast
Postal Code 119334
Country RU
Phone +7.4951731249
Email mkwasha@yandex.ru
Looks like UHD 4K Disks are no longer decrypting because the keys are no longer available on the MakeMKV server. BD disks don’t require a server connection to decrypt the copy protection.
Huge bummer. Hope everything is ok and there is no legal troubles.
MKVPlexRoku wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:30 pm
I was a little shocked today when I went to the site. Hope the site comes back up soon. Thankfully forums is still working.
I'm guessing someone forgot to pay the bills this month, or last month, or any months ?
But, yes the forums, thank god! are still working.