Struggling with Sicario 2: Soldado? [RESOLVED]

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
Nucleus

Struggling with Sicario 2: Soldado? [RESOLVED]

Post by Nucleus »

RESOLVED: Struggled with this one. Solution in Edit 3 at end of this post.

Ripped hundreds of BluRays and approx 120 UHD's, coped with Lionsgate playlist obfuscation etc but this one has me beat! Ripped the UHD fine but struggling with the BluRay. Searched the forum and saw several posts about it all relating to the correct playlist for main move, nothing about the problem I'm experiencing.

Sicario 2: Soldado (UK UHD Steelbook) ripping the BluRay.

Disc is clean, also wiped it with a microfibre cloth, movie plays fine in PowerDVD. It's a Lionsgate title. Identified the correct playlist okay - 00322.mpls. MakeMKV starts reading the disc then sticks on a file named named 05838.tzi (screenshot below). Left it for 20 mins or so with no joy, stuck on the aforementioned file. Is this related to a java problem, incorrect java version installed or such like? Win 10 LTSC.

Edit: Tried in my UHD drive, also sticks on the same file - 05838.tzi

So I ripped it (main movie only) with CloneBD with Xreveal running, exited both and loaded it into StaxRip to encode, screenshot of StaxRip crop window below, obviously ripped the wrong .mpls - I'm clueless and would appreciate any help, java problem, some Lionsgate protection? As mentioned I'm clueless with this one.

Edit 2: Ripped whole disc with Xreveal, dragged index.bdmv into MKVToolNix (screenshot below), playlist obfuscation, no 00322.mpls but as you see typical Lionsgate playlist obfuscation, muxed one but the wrong one, resulting mkv plays back all jumbled as is typical with Lionsgate playlist obfuscation. Still struggling.

Edit 3: Resolved - Used very old ClownBD (Xreveal running in background) and was able to see and select 00322.mpls - Still no idea why MakeMKV sticks at that 05838.tzi file when reading the disc.

Windows:
Identifying The Correct Title To Rip: Process Monitor Method - GetMPLS Method
Mux/Remux: Set A Subtitle Stream On By Default (Forced)