Star Wars - Last Jedi 4k UHD - spanish intro text?

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
RobAinscough

Star Wars - Last Jedi 4k UHD - spanish intro text?

Post by RobAinscough »

I seem unable to get English scrolling text when the movie starts, I get Spanish scrolling text. The movie dialog is all in English, just the intro scene is Spanish.

The issue:

I have the following selected:

Any suggestions?
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
MartyMcNuts

Re: Star Wars - Last Jedi 4k UHD - spanish intro text?

Post by MartyMcNuts »

RobAinscough wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:15 am
I seem unable to get English scrolling text when the movie starts, I get Spanish scrolling text. The movie dialog is all in English, just the intro scene is Spanish.

The issue:

Any suggestions?
You've probably chosen the wrong .mpls file. You would most likely want either 00800.mpls or 00004.mpls for English.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
RobAinscough

Post by RobAinscough »

Where am I choosing .mpls files?

From the log it seems 00004.mpls was added?

I'm opening direct from BD:

Reads the following .mpls:

Should I be opening the BD differently? Not sure now I can "select" .mpls files?

Cheers, Rob.
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

MartyMcNuts wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:07 am
RobAinscough wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:15 am

The issue:

Any suggestions?
You've probably chosen the wrong .mpls file. You would most likely want either 00800.mpls or 00004.mpls for English.
Each title is a mpls file. You can see the name of it on the lower right side once selected.

In your first post, you have selected the audio track and can see the track info on the right side. Select the title and read the info on the right hand side. You would most likely want 00800.mpls. I'm in Australia and I think 00004.mpls was the correct one. It's been a couple of years since I ripped that one!
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
RobAinscough

Post by RobAinscough »

Ah ... the "Title" node ... found it ... many thanks for your help.

Cheers, Rob.