Frames Skipping in USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
mike_mgoblue

Frames Skipping in USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage

Post by mike_mgoblue »

SUBJECT: Blu-ray movie called "USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage"

PROBLEM: Throughout the movie, there is a form of visible "skipping" in the video frames.

The "skipping" does not seem to occur "randomly." In other words, when you rewind the movie and watch the movie again, the "skipping" occurs in the same parts of the movie every time.

For example, from about 39 Minutes to 45 Minutes during the movie, the video scenes contain "skipping" that is more noticeable than the "skipping" that occurs in other parts of the movie. This is the part of the movie where a lot of action occurs when the ship is attacked. The "skipping" always occurs in the same spots.

The "skipping" does occur throughout other parts of the movie, and it is definitely noticeable. It is very brief during those scenes, but it definitely does occur.

CONCLUSION & QUESTIONS: I simply want to know "Why" this "skipping" is taking place in the Blu-ray movie? Does this "skipping" occur in your discs, too? You could "potentially" miss the "skipping" in some parts of the movie. However, from about 39 Minutes to about 45 Minutes you would definitely see the problems with "Skipping." Please let me know if your Blu-ray disc includes that "skipping." And if you have the movie on DVD, please let me know if your DVD has visible "skipping" in such a way. Thank you.