Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, No AACS Directory and Missing Japanese Audio Track

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
ARazorbacks

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, No AACS Directory and Missing Japanese Audio Track

Post by ARazorbacks »

Hi, I recently picked up a new copy of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Complete Collection One and ran into a couple problems when ripping it. First, MakeMKV's log said "AACS directory not present, assuming unencrypted disc" and then continued reading the disc until it finally had the contents loaded. This took a while. Second, none of the tracks include the Japanese 2.0 audio track. They only include the English tracks. All of the tracks ripped and play on my PC, but none have the Japanese audio track. I thought I may have gotten a bootleg or something, so I popped the disc into my Bluray player. It loads fine there and has the Japanese audio track (and it plays the Japanese audio track, too).

Any thoughts on what could be going on here?
dcoke22

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, No AACS Directory and Missing Japanese Audio Track

Post by dcoke22 »

MakeMKV has a preferred language setting in preferences. Yours might be set to English. Try setting it to none.