Help With "Our Kind of Traitor"

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
jbnouser

Help With "Our Kind of Traitor"

Post by jbnouser »

I'm using version 1.16.4 of makemkv. I'm trying to read the Blu-Ray disc "Our Kind of Traitor". Makemkv shows hundreds of versions. If I search this forum, somebody said this is the right one: Source file name: 00570.mpls.

How can I tell makemkv to read that version? Makemkv lists hundreds of versions, but it does not name them differently. They all look the same. How to tell which one is 00570.mpls?

Also, if I eventually figure out the correct version, how can I select only that version to read? Do I have to manually unclick the box next to each version? Is there a way to de-select all versions?
dcoke22

Re: Help With "Our Kind of Traitor"

Post by dcoke22 »

jbnouser wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:44 pm
How can I tell makemkv to read that version? Makemkv lists hundreds of versions, but it does not name them differently. They all look the same. How to tell which one is 00570.mpls?
Once you select a title, in the box on the right, you'll see details about that title, including the .mpls.
jbnouser wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:44 pm
Also, if I eventually figure out the correct version, how can I select only that version to read? Do I have to manually unclick the box next to each version? Is there a way to de-select all versions?
You can right-click on a movie title and "Unselect All" is in the context menu.
unselect2.jpg
unselect2.jpg (134.38 KiB) Viewed 2510 times
jbnouser

Re: Help With "Our Kind of Traitor"

Post by jbnouser »

Excellent! Thanks!