The Walking Dead Season 6

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
Khal69

The Walking Dead Season 6

Post by Khal69 »

I've been able to successfully rip the previous 5 seasons and even season 7 from blu ray without a problem, but i'm specifically running into a problem with this season.

My suspicion is that it stems from the error I got when I first load up the disc from MakeMKV that says I have a third party "decrypting in real time" software open that could mess with the performance of MakeMKV, but I don't have such software installed. MakeMKV is the only software I have on my PC even remotely relating to ripping any sort of multimedia.

The first 3 discs would let me at least rip something, but then I began to get an error for the last episode on the third disc that said a certain section was corrupted or missing. That's when I went back to look at the previous rips I did and they were all not right. There was missing media within each episode and the file 5-10 minutes of each episode were just blank space that I couldn't fast forward to.

This is a brand new blu ray and the rip is actually the first time i've even put it in a player, so I don't think it's the disc's fault.
jimaraujo6786

Re: The Walking Dead Season 6

Post by jimaraujo6786 »

I am having the same issue, without a warning message. Successful rips contain a end chapter of black screen for 5-10min on each episode.
jhndelorme

Post by jhndelorme »

Was there ever a fix for this issue ? I'm having the same problem ..
audiom3

Post by audiom3 »

Could possibly have been an authoring or master issue affecting some of these discs. I ripped mine quite a while ago and even watched into S8 thus far without any issues.