AACS V33 MKB Support?

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
achtungmark

AACS V33 MKB Support?

Post by achtungmark »

hi,

thanks for the support and for the great application, it has faithfully helped me with a number of Blu-rays.

Anyway, it might be a bit off-track, being as the thread was about AACS v31, but will Make MKV support AACS V33 MKB soon? am having a total block trying to
access this new protection. The film I wanted to copy was 'Haywire' (German Version) is there a workaround with the keys?

thanks, mark :?
BlackDragon24

Re: AACS V33 MKB Support?

Post by BlackDragon24 »

achtungmark wrote:hi,

thanks for the support and for the great application, it has faithfully helped me with a number of Blu-rays.

Anyway, it might be a bit off-track, being as the thread was about AACS v31, but will Make MKV support AACS V33 MKB soon? am having a total block trying to
access this new protection. The film I wanted to copy was 'Haywire' (German Version) is there a workaround with the keys?

thanks, mark :?
Mike will probably have to release an update for it to process AACS v33. 1.7.6 only handles up to 32.
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

We haven't seen MKB v33. Please send MKB_RO.inf file from this disc to support@makemkv.com . With MKB I can provide you a volume key so you would be able to copy the disc with current version of MakeMKV.
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

The 1.7.6 should handle v33 . If you have a problem with v33 disc, then its unrelated to protection - please post a debug log.