Rabbit Hole fails

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
dtblair

Rabbit Hole fails

Post by dtblair »

The blu-ray fails on both backup and main movie. Rips fine with DVDfab. debug log attached
Attachments
MakeMKV_log.txt
(1.97 KiB) Downloaded 476 times
Mondays

Re: Rabbit Hole fails

Post by Mondays »

Rabbit Hole also fails for me with Registered version. I emailed log to svq@makemkv.com yesterday. Hoping for a fix.

I also have AnyDVD as a backup to MakeMKV and they are having problems with this movie also.
setarip_old

Post by setarip_old »

From the DVDFab Forum:
BD+ Generation 10 is out...:
- starts with "Rabbit Hole" on 28feb2011
- first BD+ title from Lionsgate
- the code is still made by ROVI

BTW - "Rovi" was formerly known as "Macrovision".

I'm sure "mike admin" will have this resolved shortly...

mike admin

Post by mike admin »

Yes, it's a new version of BD+ . The new MakeMKV version with updated BD+ engine will be available in a few days.
jakeBray

Post by jakeBray »

Is it possible to rip the encrypted movie to an .iso file and then decrypt the .iso file later
when the fix comes out for makemkv.
setarip_old

Post by setarip_old »

@jakeBray

Hi!
Is it possible to rip the encrypted movie to an .iso file and then decrypt the .iso file later
Why would you waste your time doing that?Just wait until the fix is available - and then use MakeMKV ONCE...

crowfax

Post by crowfax »

jakeBray wrote:Is it possible to rip the encrypted movie to an .iso file and then decrypt the .iso file later
You can use the "backup" button on MakeMKV to make an encrypted copy on your hard drive. You can then use MakeMKV on the folder once MakeMKV has been updated.
Home Theater PC: Assassin HTPC, XBMCbuntu 12.0 (Frodo), Intel i5 3570k 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000, LG BD-ROM
Playback Devices: Mede8er MED600X3D, MyGica EnjoyTV 120, Xtreamer SideWinder 3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox
Mondays

Post by Mondays »

setarip_old wrote:@jakeBray

Hi!
Why would you waste your time doing that?Just wait until the fix is available - and then use MakeMKV ONCE...

Could it be a rental?
setarip_old

Post by setarip_old »

@Mondays

Hi!

Why speculate? Let "jakeBray" answer the question I asked him...
pigStix

Post by pigStix »

Mondays wrote:Rabbit Hole also fails for me with Registered version. I emailed log to svq@makemkv.com yesterday. Hoping for a fix.

I also have AnyDVD as a backup to MakeMKV and they are having problems with this movie also.
NOW i guess we just all wiat 'till mike fixes this movie, hoping for a fix. emailed log to svq@makemkv.com also

been trying 2 copy Rabbit Hole movie for a month same result & cannot get a clean rip. AnyDVD same ; fails also!
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

Should work now with new version, 1.6.8 .
Mondays

Post by Mondays »

Yep, it's working now. Thanks!
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

pigStix wrote:
Mondays wrote:Rabbit Hole also fails for me with Registered version. I emailed log to svq@makemkv.com yesterday. Hoping for a fix.

NOW i guess we just all wiat 'till mike fixes this movie, hoping for a fix. emailed log to svq@makemkv.com also

been trying 2 copy Rabbit Hole movie for a month same result & cannot get a clean rip. AnyDVD same ; fails also!
Hi. Out of curiosity, how did you get this movie a month before its official release?
TheAristocrat0

Post by TheAristocrat0 »

*edit*
Last edited by TheAristocrat0 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheAristocrat0

Post by TheAristocrat0 »

*edit*
Last edited by TheAristocrat0 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.