Deadpool output issue.

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
thattechwizard

Deadpool output issue.

Post by thattechwizard »

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7atz ... zFURWhQN2c

Got a surprise when trying to do the Deadpool movie in MakeMKV.
A test of one of the smaller titles came up perfectly, so I can eliminate the speed of my HDD as the issue.

Retrying now, while outputting the source to an SSD. Maybe that'll help.

Anyone need any info (model of drive, system specs), just ask.
Woodstock

Re: Deadpool output issue.

Post by Woodstock »

In Preferences->General, do you have "Allow contacting web server for updates" checked?

Deadpool uses a newer version of BD+ protection, and the SVQ file for it was posted last week. If you have updates enabled AND your firewall allows them, you should be able to decode the movie. Debug logging will show that a different SVQ file was loaded for the disk.
andi219

Post by andi219 »

Hello Woodstock,
do you know if I can download the SVQ files manually?Automatic download doesn´t work for me.Ive switched of the firewall and I also allow makemkv to uptate.So I don´t know what to do.Or could it be that makemkv does not download the SVQ files because I ripped an older disc with BD+ 2010.9 and it is not necessary to download the new SVQ files?But MakeMkv tells me that the automatic download of SVQ files is deactivatet or failed.
Many greetings
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

I cannot answer that question... I only know that they're stored on makemkv.com somewhere, and how the system determines which one is the right one to download isn't in my memory bank. :)
andi219

Post by andi219 »

:) Thanks.
thattechwizard

Post by thattechwizard »

Redid the movie to the SSD, that cured the issue.
thattechwizard

Post by thattechwizard »

Woodstock wrote:In Preferences->General, do you have "Allow contacting web server for updates" checked?

Deadpool uses a newer version of BD+ protection, and the SVQ file for it was posted last week. If you have updates enabled AND your firewall allows them, you should be able to decode the movie. Debug logging will show that a different SVQ file was loaded for the disk.
I'll be sure to leave that ticked.
andi219

Post by andi219 »

I found the manually download of all SVQ files here:
/svq/dsall.svq