Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
johng

Re: Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates - no FUTs generated

Post by johng »

looks like this is fixed now.
Papa007

Post by Papa007 »

Yep, just opened the disc and no more error.

Thanks Mike! (At least I think it was Mike that was working on this.... LOL)
dewhite04

Post by dewhite04 »

I just wanted to chime in to say that I'm using 1.10.2 on Gentoo Linux and still getting a repeatably bad rip from this disc. The beginning of the MKV file has artifacts and quality degradation. If this isn't likely to be related to the earlier reported difficulties I'd appreciate ideas about what else could be the cause. If it is related, please let me know what information I can provide to be of assistance in finding a solution.

BTW - Long time user of your product on Windows and Linux. Love your work. Thanks!
yorgo

Post by yorgo »

dewhite04 wrote:I just wanted to chime in to say that I'm using 1.10.2 on Gentoo Linux and still getting a repeatably bad rip from this disc. The beginning of the MKV file has artifacts and quality degradation. If this isn't likely to be related to the earlier reported difficulties I'd appreciate ideas about what else could be the cause...
Please post an error report if possible. No FUTs are a completely separate issue from bad rips. If MakeMKV has successfully decrypted the disc, then usually any rip errors are related to your disc or one of the drives. Start here and report back: http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15055