The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (UK Bluray Rental)

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
Sramsay100

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (UK Bluray Rental)

Post by Sramsay100 »

Title information
Name: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (English)
Source file name: 00439.mpls
Duration: 2:02:50
Chapters count: 16
Size: 17.9 GB
Segment count: 20
Segment map: 504,512,509,507,514,517,520,516,503,515,508,506,519,510,501,513,518,502,505,511
File name: The_Hunger_Games_Mockingjay_-_Part_1_t260.mkv
Woodstock

Re: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (UK Bluray Rental)

Post by Woodstock »

You know, it's getting ridiculous the number of Mockingjay topics there are, since everyone wants to post what it was for THEIR VERSION, as if it's the ONLY version. How many "UK Rental" versions will there be, given that there are several "US Rental" versions, at least a dozen "US Retail" versions? Will each "UK Rental" version have its own thread, just like the "US Rental" versions do?
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
Sramsay100

Post by Sramsay100 »

Considering there are only two rental companies within the whole of the UK and that historically in my experience they have always used the same Blu-ray and DVD release (Probably because Cinema Paradiso is such a small company)I don't see the problem here. Then to add to the fact that the existing posts do not contain the correct segment maps that matches the ones available on my disk, I thought it would be beneficial to post this.

However I am keen to find the point to your post as the cause of your complaint seems to have escaped me. Are forums no longer for contributing?
matt198t

Post by matt198t »

Can confirm that 00439.mpls is correct.
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

My point is that, why can't all of the threads for a single title be ONE THREAD? You can include the parameters for your find (which version disk you're referring to) in the message. It would be far easier for someone looking for which title to find the possibilities in one thread than having to find ALL of them. It seems that people cannot seem to grasp that with this particular movie.

Not to mention, posting information on how to pirate rental disks has gotten other forums shut down. Most now have a strict policy of doing so gets your post removed and your account banned, no warning given, no appeal accepted.

Messages like these give weight to claims that the only reason programs like MakeMKV exist is to facilitate piracy, which encourages the industry to do things like, well, obscure the "real" title with a few hundred fake ones. One of the reasons AACS versions keep changing is to block MakeMKV from working.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
Sramsay100

Post by Sramsay100 »

Common sense dictates that considering the title of the thread indicated Redbox Rental meant that my post was not relevant enough to that thread so to ensure that people could find the information I chose to create a new one.

Again, a forum is supposed to be for contributing. Please indicate where you believe that your posts within this thread are contributing. It seems to me that some people have far too much time on their hands complaining about things that do not concern them.