Problems in decoding "The Darkest Hour" BD+

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
perfectionist

Re: Problems in decoding "The Darkest Hour" BD+

Post by perfectionist »

texas wrote:Well done perfectionist... you are the poster child of the "borrow" generation that has destroyed all hopes of legitimate owners ever getting free use from our legally purchased media. Maybe I am giving you too much credit. Maybe you are some clerk working for a lawfirm working for the Big 3 trying to troll for substantiated evidence against makemkv.com - that being the only reason someone would be so stoneheaded would mention "borrow" or "use" in reference to the subject at hand.

Kudos to you setarip_old! Your patience and tact deserves mentioning... even if it is blue font color.
With this kind of response from both you and sete i think to myself that i shouldn't have purchased makemkv.
I mean really what was wrong with sending me a pm telling me what i had done wrong giving me the opportunity to retract what i said.

mikeadmin if you're reading this any chance of a refund and I'll go somewhere else with my money. I know it's stated that there are no refunds but i don't need this kind of aggravation in my life.