Can't rip Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Please post here for issues related to DVD discs
Medvidek

Can't rip Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Post by Medvidek »

Hi,

I've been trying to rip my new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD using makemkv 1.8.1 and getting navigation error. Other Mickey Mouse DVD suffer the same issue.
I tried with AnyDVD but no success. Do you have any suggestion for me? Thank You in advance. Here's the log:

Using direct disc access mode
CellWalk algorithm failed (structure protection is too tough?), trying CellTrim algorithm
CellTrim algorithm failed since title has only 3 chapters
Title #1 (0:23:06) was skipped due to navigation error
CellWalk algorithm failed (structure protection is too tough?), trying CellTrim algorithm
CellTrim algorithm failed since title has only 3 chapters
Title #2 (0:23:06) was skipped due to navigation error
Title #3 has length of 10 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #4 has length of 10 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #5 has length of 10 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #6 has length of 10 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #7 has length of 10 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Failed to open disc
Attachments
VIDEO_TS.zip
(859 Bytes) Downloaded 411 times
Tolken

Re: Can't rip Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Post by Tolken »

MMC dvds were weird on me too. I did find a workaround for the disk I had.
Try ripping it into an ISO first (remember to have it decrypted) then have MakeMKV process it.
Medvidek

Re: Can't rip Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Post by Medvidek »

Thanks for the tip. I ripped Mickey Moused Clubhouse DVD to ISO using AnyDVD and then tried makemkv but didn't succeed. Still encountering "navigation error". The only workaround is to use IFO Edit program to fix IFO.... but that's too much work for me. It would be great if makemkv itself can pass through Disney DVD protection itself. I'll try makemkv later again and hope this problem gets on developer's stack.