Issues with Lord of the Rings Appendices Part 1

Please post here for issues related to DVD discs
CSManiac33

Issues with Lord of the Rings Appendices Part 1

Post by CSManiac33 »

There is a weird branching path segment on this disc. It use to be able to rip properly sort of. It is the Middle-earth Atlas feature, you will select various spots on the map and it will play one of two segments showing the character progression there is various overlap between the two but it only rips the first small bit of each instead of the full things. If played on a DVD it will auto pause at steps to keep going but it will give you the option to keep going or occasionally to swap to the other track. MakeMKV currently rips only the first segments of both files while in an older version it would just rip each of the entire files no issue. I assume the auto pausing is what is causing the issue.
CSManiac33

Re: Issues with Lord of the Rings Appendices Part 1

Post by CSManiac33 »

Would like to add that since I probably didn't give enough info but the video does not even show anymore in clip method which is suppose to be based on the older method. The partial segment versions only show up in Path/Full as well as when making an ISO it rips properly.
CSManiac33

Re: Issues with Lord of the Rings Appendices Part 1

Post by CSManiac33 »

Alright I have tried manual mode and the title is partially rendering as fake still. The title is listed in manual mode as
60: 7/1 - 39 chapter(s) 3 PGC(s) 1(0:12:01) 2(0:09:15) 4(0:00:00)

This use to rip fine before before the CellWalk update was added and it now doesn't work in either version. If anyone could help me figure out how to rip it that would be great.