Creedence Clearwater Revival DVD not showing up at all

Please post here for issues related to DVD discs
Haui111

Creedence Clearwater Revival DVD not showing up at all

Post by Haui111 »

Hello there,

I researches in this forum and google for hours trying to find a solution to my problem:

Using external Drive (Verbatim branded Pioneer Drive BD-RW BDR-UD04) which successfully ripped 90+ Discs (Blu Ray and DVDs respectively) on Windows 10 machine.

So far, each and every Disc was rippable (cudos to how awesome this software works btw.) except 2. One was scratched up and had fingerprints. I cleaned off the fingerprints but to no avail. I had a second version of the disc so I didn't bother with polishing it.

The other one is the problem: It's a Music Video DVD from CCR. As I insert it, it is not recognized by MakeMKV at all. It doesn't show up and I can't access anything in there. VLC on Windows plays it no problem. The disc has no scratches and I get no errors either.

Does anyone know why this happens? I'd excpect bad sectors or any error but it just does not recognize it. Reseating, rebooting, nothing helped. Apart from that, the Console Task in the Task Manager seems to hang up because if I restart the app, it does not close the Console task and just recreate it, using more and more CPU time.

I'd really appreciate any ideas you peeps can give me. Thanks in advance.

Have a good Sunday.

Edit: I found this post viewtopic.php?p=123960#p123960 which details actions after the disk was inserted. Note that I am stuck at the picture of the spinning disk with no options available to me. It says "Type: Loading, Label: Please wait, Protection: "
Billycar11

Re: Creedence Clearwater Revival DVD not showing up at all

Post by Billycar11 »

If you haven't tried already let windows see the disc first then open makemkv
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com