Open DVD manually and setting titles by numbers only shows first title in results

Please post here for issues related to DVD discs
Jeff72

Open DVD manually and setting titles by numbers only shows first title in results

Post by Jeff72 »

I just upgraded to MakeMKV BETA 1.16.1 and now when I click on "Open DVD manually" I see a bunch of titles listed and I manually enter the numbers for the tracks I want then hit OK but it only finds the first track I listed now. Is this a bug?

For example, if I select "2 5 7" for titles 2, 5 and 7, then hit OK, then the found options only shows the first title 2 to be copied.

Any suggestions?

Also, version 1.15.4 was what I used previously and that one worked as expected...it would show results for all 3 titles in the above example.
KeithG502

Re: Open DVD manually and setting titles by numbers only shows first title in results

Post by KeithG502 »

I'd like to report similar results.

For example, I attempted to open the "Honest Thief" DVD. Using VLC I determined that title 22 is the movie. I manually opened the DVD, entered 22 and ended up back at the Open Disc window. I then pressed Open Disc without the manual check box selected and MakeMKV found the movie as Title 22.

I next tried "VeggieTales Holiday Double Feature", manually entering titles 1 and 22. This time only Title 1 opened (like Jeff22 reported). Having MakeMKV open the disc without the manual check box selected opened both Title 1 and 22 (along with another title).

v1.16.0 also exhibited this behaviour.

Thanks!
zeroryouko

Re: Open DVD manually and setting titles by numbers only shows first title in results

Post by zeroryouko »

This is happening for me as well. Except it seems like only the first character of the string is used. I have a DVD where the correct titles are 39 and 2. So I entered 39: 2: as the string to open, and it tries to open title 3.