software Question

MKV playback, recompression, remuxing, codec packs, players, howtos, etc.
ham6817

software Question

Post by ham6817 »

I'm looking for disk burning software. What's the go to software that is being used now a days. Sorry if not allowed
Woodstock

Re: software Question

Post by Woodstock »

There are dozens, if not hundreds, of disk authoring packages out there, from free to very expensive. To even start to answer a question like this, you need to specify the environment you're using (Windows, MacOS, Linux, *BSD, other) and your budget.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
ham6817

Post by ham6817 »

I understand there are countless numbers of programs out there, But instead of me wasting time and money going through searching down loading and trying them out only to find out i do like it, i rather see what people are using or recommend. I run windows 10 and my budget is based on how much i like the program to even want to spend money on it. So do you have recommendations or not?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

ham6817 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:24 pm
I understand there are countless numbers of programs out there, But instead of me wasting time and money going through searching down loading and trying them out only to find out i do like it, i rather see what people are using or recommend. I run windows 10 and my budget is based on how much i like the program to even want to spend money on it. So do you have recommendations or not?
Try Imgburn, great program and great Author.

https://www.imgburn.com/

Regards Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387