Previous Releases

The place to discuss linux version of MakeMKV
ruready511

Previous Releases

Post by ruready511 »

Is there a way to download a previous release? I ran into an issue once before with a new version that wasn't exactly compatible with my setup. Unfortunately I deleted the previous version and wasn't able to reinstall it and had to wait until a new version was released before being able to fix the problem.

Now I'd like to update to version 1.17.3 but I don't have the installer for 1.17.2 which is currently working flawlessly. I'd really like to have the installer for 1.17.2 before upgrading so I can go back if something breaks. Any suggestions or download links?
d00zah

Re: Previous Releases

Post by d00zah »

ruready511 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:09 pm
Is there a way to download a previous release? I ran into an issue once before with a new version that wasn't exactly compatible with my setup. Unfortunately I deleted the previous version and wasn't able to reinstall it and had to wait until a new version was released before being able to fix the problem.

Now I'd like to update to version 1.17.3 but I don't have the installer for 1.17.2 which is currently working flawlessly. I'd really like to have the installer for 1.17.2 before upgrading so I can go back if something breaks. Any suggestions or download links?
https://www.makemkv.com/download/old/
ruready511

Re: Previous Releases

Post by ruready511 »

oof... thank you!