Activation key expired

The place to discuss linux version of MakeMKV
cn6691

Activation key expired

Post by cn6691 »

Hello there. This is my first post here so if I'm posting this in the wrong place, let me know. I started using makemkv this year and I have had to type in an activation key only once. I got the July beta key from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/makemkv/commen ... july_2022/

I was wondering if there's already a key for August, and if so, if you could share it with me. I cannot purchase makemkv for different reasons so that's the only option I have. Today I tried to read a bluray but I was unable to do it. This is what the application showed me: "Evaluation period has expired. Please purchase an activation key if you've found this application useful. You may still use all free functionality without any restrictions."

Please help me. The only thing I can do to see this bluray is to rip it since Kodi cannot play it for me because it's protected.
Woodstock

Re: Activation key expired

Post by Woodstock »

The activation key from somewhere else is... an activation key from somewhere else. No one from here has any control over it.

The place for the ACTUAL key is: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053

It is current until the end of September.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
Badlou101

Post by Badlou101 »

Woodstock wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:34 pm
The activation key from somewhere else is... an activation key from somewhere else. No one from here has any control over it.

The place for the ACTUAL key is: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053

It is current until the end of September.
That post also gets updated with the new one each month.
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Actually every two months, both otherwise correct.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging