The place to discuss linux version of MakeMKV
tech_fire

Re: libmmbd with kodi18

Post by tech_fire »

gebix wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:36 pm
and MAKE gives me:

In file included from libmmbd/src/bdplus.cpp:23:
libmmbd/src/bdplus.h:40:25: error: conflicting declaration of C function ‘int bdplus_set_fopen(BDPLUS_CTX*, void*, void*)’
40 | AACS_PUBLIC int __cdecl bdplus_set_fopen(BDPLUS_CTX* ctx,void *handle,void* p);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
libmmbd/src/bdplus.h:32:33: note: previous declaration ‘BDPLUS_CTX* bdplus_set_fopen(BDPLUS_CTX*, void*, void*)’
32 | AACS_PUBLIC BDPLUS_CTX* __cdecl bdplus_set_fopen(BDPLUS_CTX* ctx, void *bd_disc_structure_pointer, void* p);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
libmmbd/src/bdplus.cpp:48:33: error: ambiguating new declaration of ‘BDPLUS_CTX* bdplus_set_fopen(BDPLUS_CTX*, void*, void*)’
48 | AACS_PUBLIC BDPLUS_CTX* __cdecl bdplus_set_fopen(BDPLUS_CTX* ctx, void *bd_disc_structure_pointer, void* p)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from libmmbd/src/bdplus.cpp:23:
libmmbd/src/bdplus.h:40:25: note: old declaration ‘int bdplus_set_fopen(BDPLUS_CTX*, void*, void*)’
40 | AACS_PUBLIC int __cdecl bdplus_set_fopen(BDPLUS_CTX* ctx,void *handle,void* p);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
make: *** [Makefile:98: out/libmmbd.so.0.full] Error 1
Looks like you skipped step 5. I did the same thing at first:
xoocoon wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:03 pm
5. Then I had to patch the patch as there were duplicate methods bdplus_set_fopen in the files bdplus.cpp and bdplus.h. To resolve this, I commented out the old version of the method and left only the new one with the *bd_disc_structure_pointer in the signature.
open bdplus.cpp and bdplus.h, remove the lines that DO NOT contain the string bd_disc_structure_pointer

ctrl+f bdplus_set_fopen

find lines that do not contain bd_disc_structure_pointer and comment the entire block of code by adding: // to the beginning of every line.

I got 1.16.3 up and running on my pi4. WH16NS40. Just gotta downgrade firmware now to get UHD compatibility.

Took me a couple hours following xoocoon's instructions as they weren't entirely accurate for my setup, but guided me along the way, especially since I don't know how to do half of what they did.