Remux 3D ISO to M2TS

Everything related to Blu-ray 3D and 3D MKV files
Donpoku

Remux 3D ISO to M2TS

Post by Donpoku »

Want 1:1 copy any ideas will be kindly appreciated.

Thanks.
Woodstock

Re: Remux 3D ISO to M2TS

Post by Woodstock »

It depends on what created the ISO, whether or not it decrypted the data as it did so, and, if not, whether it preserved the information needed by MakeMKV to generate a decryption key for it.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
Donpoku

Post by Donpoku »

Honestly don't understand, is a rip off blu ray.
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

But what did the ripping? Since MakeMKV does not create ISO files, it wasn't MakeMKV.

You cannot make a valid ISO file without tools that know how to deal with the access restrictions built in to Bluray drives. The ISO files that result from that have different characteristics; they're rarely 1:1 copies of the BD contents. MakeMKV needs certain information from the drive to properly decode a disk.
Donpoku

Post by Donpoku »

Woodstock wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:39 pm
But what did the ripping? Since MakeMKV does not create ISO files, it wasn't MakeMKV.

You cannot make a valid ISO file without tools that know how to deal with the access restrictions built in to Bluray drives. The ISO files that result from that have different characteristics; they're rarely 1:1 copies of the BD contents. MakeMKV needs certain information from the drive to properly decode a disk.
Ok ensure less compression m2ts so it direct plays on lg c6 TV how do I do it
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Again, not knowing HOW the ISO was made, I can't give you advice on how to use it. The acronym "ISO" usually means "ready to write to a disk", or "a copy of what you would write to a disk". It says nothing about the CONTENT. I can give you an ISO for a DVD that you won't be able to play in your DVD player, because it's an ISO for an operating system disk.

If you start with the original disk, MakeMKV can create a "backup", which is a 1:1 copy of the data, with the option to remove the encryption (won't be 1:1 then, but it will be usable by BD-aware playback software). It can also create MKV files which contain the 3D information, which some players can use to display 3D on a 3D-capable screen.

But you aren't starting there, as far as I can tell. For all I know, you downloaded this ISO file from internet, and have no clue what generated it, or even if it has had the encryption removed. If that's the case, you should ask whoever created it how you should use it.