Looking for 5 x libredrives

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
kenjo1882

Looking for 5 x libredrives

Post by kenjo1882 »

Just setting up a multi ripping pc and need 5 x drives that will work on uhd, blu ray and dvd region free, fairly new to this so need some help purchasing the correct drives asap
MartyMcNuts

Re: Looking for 5 x libredrives

Post by MartyMcNuts »

kenjo1882 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:57 pm
Just setting up a multi ripping pc and need 5 x drives that will work on uhd, blu ray and dvd region free, fairly new to this so need some help purchasing the correct drives asap
Uummm... Where are you located? Check with a seller in your location: viewforum.php?f=20
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
kenjo1882

Post by kenjo1882 »

Thank you for the response. I’m located in England in the UK and I don’t know of any local sellers. I’ve tried contacting ASMCOM but I can’t get a response at the moment other than a generic email.
kenjo1882

Post by kenjo1882 »

Can I just ask Will any Blu-ray internal drive rip Blu-ray movies and is it just UHD drives that I need to get the correct ones for so I can rip UHD movies?
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

kenjo1882 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:28 pm
Can I just ask Will any Blu-ray internal drive rip Blu-ray movies and is it just UHD drives that I need to get the correct ones for so I can rip UHD movies?
Any blu-ray drives can rip standard blu-ray discs. Only certain models can rip UHD discs. To see what those are, check out the Ultimate UHD Guide thread.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com