2x WH16NS40, 1x BH16NS40, 1xGGW-H20L Drives For Sale

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Bungle

2x WH16NS40, 1x BH16NS40, 1xGGW-H20L Drives For Sale

Post by Bungle »

Up for sale are four different internal optical disk drives for desktop pc's, three are UHD friendly, one is a combo Blu-Ray and HD-DVD drive.

All drives were cleaned with 91% isopropyl alcohol and an anti-static microfiber cloth on the outside and with a laser cleaning disk for the inside (save for the unused drive).

The drives are as follows:

Two UHD friendly LG WH16NS40 flashed to WH16NS60 Firmware v1.00 disk drives, one used for about a month at most (watched maybe a movie a day for that period), one never used and brand new.
-The only way to tell that one of these two was even used at all is a faint mark on the side of one of the drives from putting it into it's slot in the pc tower.
Best offers considered for both.
thumbnail8.jpg
thumbnail8.jpg (172.82 KiB) Viewed 5009 times
One UHD friendly LG BH16NS40 drive flashed to WH16NS60 Firmware v1.02 disk drive used for about ten months.
-In excellent condition, a few faint marks on it from putting it into and pulling it out of the pc tower.
Best offers considered.
thumbnail16.jpg
thumbnail16.jpg (215.53 KiB) Viewed 5009 times
One LG GGW-H20L Blu-Ray+HD-DVD drive used for several years.
-This drive has some light scratches/marks on its' surface on the top, bottom and sides, but they are merely cosmetic.
$70 shipped free, or best offer.
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (170.48 KiB) Viewed 5009 times
Of the used ones only the GGW-H20L received much use and that is just due to the years on it (it has very few hours on it for the amount of years it was used as that pc was not used often in the least).

Paypal friends and family only at this time unfortunately as I hit that dumb $600 allotment that we have for personal sales now thanks to Congress and I don't exactly have receipts for two of these purchases anymore to say I am selling them at a loss. I have sold several items using this method in the past six months on USAudio Mart (user name Brocktoon) and all have received positive feedback (several items that sold for hundreds of dollars which is a lot of trust to put into friends and family transactions). I also have sold a lot through eBay under user name Toby02886.

Hopefully any PM's get to my email, but I will check here as often as possible to see if I was messaged.
Last edited by Bungle on Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sweharris

Re: 2x WH16NS40, 1x BH16NS40, 1xGGW-H20L Drives For Sale

Post by sweharris »

Hi, I'm a n00b here. Could you explain why your wh16ns40 is worth $130 when I can get one new for $65 from Amazon? https://www.amazon.com/LG-Super-Interna ... B00E7B08MS. I bought the Amazon one and flashed it so it can rip UHD, and it seems to work for me. It has the 1.2 firmware. You say yours has 1.0. Is this better?

Sorry for the silly questions!
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

I just checked what I bought them for (already flashed) and lowered the prices. Mind you I bought them before I was able to UHD friendly flash drives myself as well (I've flashed older br drives to make them region free, just didn't want to screw around with these drives off the bat). I wrote in the "or best offer" as I figured I'd get a fair offer that way just in case my prices were a bit too high. The firmwares for all are the most stable ones that I can recall, that's about it.

I just changed the ad to better reflect the best offer bit as I know the forum likely has a lot of people that can flash drives themselves.
Davy7

Post by Davy7 »

Is this still for sale I’m new to all this so is it plug and play